Thank you lifeontheborderlineblog.wordpress.com for your nomination! The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
3. Nominate bloggers who you think are deserving of the award but more importantly promote newer bloggers who have fewer followers
4. Tell the blogger/s you nominated them
5. Give them 11 questions of your own
I would like to nominate…
Your Questions are:
- What made you start blogging
- How has blogging made a difference to your life?
- What inspires you on a daily basis?
- What is your favourite food?
- Who do you aspire to be like?
- Why do you want to continue blogging?
- What is your favourite tv show?
- What kind of music do you like?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What kind of animal do you think you’re most like?
- What gives you courage?
1. What makes you smile?
2. What gives you strength?
My sense of purpose and my therapist.
3. What grounds you?
4. What’s your biggest accomplishment?
Overcoming certain depressive episodes I’ve had to deal with.
5. What’s the happiest moment of your life?
Still trying to decide…
6. What is your best and worst quality?
Best- I’m empathetic
Worst- I’m impatient
7. Why did you start a blog?
To help others and myself discuss mental illness.
8. What inspires you to write?
Knowing that my blog will reach others who are going through similar experiences and to get the conversation going about mental health.
9. What your favourite season and why?
Summer because I love the ocean.
10. If you could give yourself advice what would it be?
Life’s not a race, it’s a journey.
11. What’s your biggest fear?
Not overcoming my mental illness.
Thank you everyone for your support:)